Our Fall Season starts September 2018!
New players always welcome, any time of year.
Fall Session Registration:
- Tuesday, September 11th, 2018 – returning players registration night
- Sunday, September 16th, 2018 – new players registration (11 am-1 pm)
Registration forms will published to our Facebook Page, before September 1.
Find us on Facebook: Greater Edmonton Junior Roller Derby Association
Payments can be made in person or by EFT (on-line bank transfer): email@example.com
- Please note that cheques and e-transfers will be accepted, however cash will only be accepted on the day of registration:
- $180 – Tuesday, September 11th, 2018 – returning players registration night
- $195 – Sunday, September 16th, 2018 – new players registration (11 am-1 pm)
- New players will also need to register / pay for CRDi Insurance $50 (annual requirement, please see details below)
Remember that there is minimal contact for beginners and it is not necessary to know how to skate, all basic skills will be taught!
Practices are at the South Edmonton Sportsdome on Sundays 11 AM-1 PM and Tuesdays 6:30 -7:30 PM
Fall Session (September – December 2018)
- New Skaters $195 + $50 (CRDi Insurance) = $245
- Levels 1/2/3 $180 + (CRDi Insurance not due until January 2019) = $180
All NEW players will need to self register, with CRDi – and provide proof of coverage.
- This is an annual requirement, always due January of each year.
- CRDi Website: http://www.crdinfo.ca/westskaters
Gear required for junior roller derby is a mouth guard, CSA approved helmet, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards and of course quad roller skates. You can purchase all of your roller derby needs from our #1 sponsor Bad Girlfriend skates.
We are excited to have you COME ROLL WITH US and want your experience to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.