Our 2017 Season has started and runs through June 2018. New players always welcome, any time of year. Registration now open for our Spring session, season starts Tuesday, January 9th, 2018.
Registration forms will published to our Facebook Page, before January.
Find us on Facebook: Greater Edmonton Junior Roller Derby Association
Payments can be made in person or by EFT (on-line bank transfer): email@example.com
- Please note that cheques and e-transfers will be accepted, however cash will only be accepted on the day of registration: Tuesday, January 9th, 2018.
Remember that there is minimal contact for beginners and it is not necessary to know how to skate, all basic skills will be taught!
Practices are at the South Edmonton Sportsdome on Sundays 11 AM-1 PM and Tuesdays 6:30 -7:30 PM
Spring Session (January – June 2018)
- New Skaters $250 + $50 (CRDi Insurance) = $300
- Levels 1/2/3 $275 + $50 (CRDi Insurance) = $325
ALL players will need to self register, with CRDi – and provide proof of coverage.
- This is an annual requirement, always due January of each year.
- CRDi Website: http://www.crdinfo.ca/westskaters
Gear required for junior roller derby is a mouth guard, CSA approved helmet, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards and of course quad roller skates. You can purchase all of your roller derby needs from our #1 sponsor Bad Girlfriend skates.
We are excited to have you COME ROLL WITH US and want your experience to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Payments can be made online via PayPal (preferred method – GEJRDA@gmail.com) or in person with cheque or cash.